- Built in 1984
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $206,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Loft, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 97
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:011.3 B:00099 L:00053
- Zillow Home ID: 58045997
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-296K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06357 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Niantic as a whole. Among 06357 homes, this home is valued 23% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Niantic, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (66)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 97 W Main St|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!