- Built in 1984
- Views: 756 all time views
- HOA Fee: $285
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $178,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Amenities Included \ Lake, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 96
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:011.3 B:00099 L:00092
- Zillow Home ID: 58046036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06357 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Niantic as a whole. Among 06357 homes, this home is valued 23.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Niantic, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 97 W Main St|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!