- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
97 Ware Rd, Dayville, CT 062413 beds, 2 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Unknown, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Parcel #: 002682
- Zillow Home ID: 58112801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Ware Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% higher than in Killingly, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 93 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$186K321,220
- 103 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$137K21960
- 85 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$163K322,364
- 100 Ware Rd Dayville, CT--------
- 116 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$190K321,554
- 94 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$296K432,768
- 83 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$160K321,890
- 81 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$276K332,228
- 82 Thompson Pike Dayville, CT$170K42.12,058
- 124 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$171K322,277
- 90 Thompson Pike Dayville, CT$177K322,013
- 100 Thompson Pike Dayville, CT$364K533,136
- 10 Mayhew Dr Dayville, CT$192K322,050
- 14 Mayhew Dr Dayville, CT$230K32.51,643
- 71 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$172K311,008
- 70 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$209K311,624
- 73 Thompson Pike Dayville, CT$143K311,658
- 18 Mayhew Dr Dayville, CT$247K32.51,576
- 6 Mayhew Dr Dayville, CT$214K321,402
- 79 Ware Rd Dayville, CT$342K32.53,012
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.