97 Windy Hill Rd SW, Marietta, GA 300603 beds, 2 baths, 1,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 188 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: 07233777
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 17013100790
- Zillow Home ID: 14289400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 97 Windy Hill Road Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 74.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% higher than in Marietta, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30060 home values.
- 95 Windy Hill Rd SW Marietta, GA$61K311,030
- 371 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$89K21.51,578
- 379 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$56K321,357
- 363 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$82K421,107
- 93 Windy Hill Rd SW Marietta, GA$83K31.51,107
- 389 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$67K21.51,107
- 2405 Kennedy Ln SW Marietta, GA$114K321,153
- Copeland Ln SW Marietta, GA$71K221,157
- 353 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$92K42.51,911
- 89 Windy Hill Rd SW Marietta, GA$67K21.51,206
- 380 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$57K21.51,107
- 399 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$69K21.51,107
- 343 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$71K421,858
- 124 Windy Hill Rd SW Marietta, GA$115K321,036
- 358 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$74K21.51,107
- 2411 Kennedy Ln SW Marietta, GA$167K531,374
- 85 Windy Hill Rd SW Marietta, GA$80K21.51,107
- 390 Patricia Ave SW # 0 Marietta, GA$104K42--
- 390 Patricia Ave SW Marietta, GA$63K421,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.