- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
970 Forest St, Denver, CO 802202 beds, 1 bath, 1,121 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $322,500
- Price/sqft: $288
- Finished basement, 861 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,121 sqft
- Parcel #: 0606404003000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 970 Forest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% less than in Denver, and 8.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 960 Forest St Denver, CO$805K543,000
- 980 Forest St Denver, CO$258K211,080
- 950 Forest St Denver, CO$330K21.5911
- 990 Forest St Denver, CO$452K321,986
- 940 Forest St Denver, CO$378K321,473
- 910 Forest St # 0 Denver, CO$365K21--
- 979 Glencoe St Denver, CO$295K311,082
- 987 Glencoe St Denver, CO$308K321,080
- 971 Glencoe St Denver, CO$384K321,709
- 930 Forest St Denver, CO$453K32.52,634
- 963 Glencoe St Denver, CO$321K21.751,075
- 995 Glencoe St Denver, CO$314K22900
- 5201 E 11th Ave Denver, CO$271K31992
- 975 Forest St Denver, CO$1.49M33.54,122
- 955 Glencoe St Denver, CO$286K211,120
- 985 Forest St Denver, CO$300K22900
- 920 Forest St Denver, CO$339K221,081
- 961 Forest St Denver, CO$1.1M44.53,177
- 995 Forest St Denver, CO$362K321,216
- 1108 Forest St Denver, CO$273K21863
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.