- Lot: 2,265 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 216 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,347 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $2,800
- Price/sqft: $9
- MLS #: 21332880
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Arts&Crafts/man, Basement Description \ Cellar, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Eating Area \ Kitchen Some Updates, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Foundation \ Crawl, Garage Parking Other \ Street Parking Only, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Window Bay Bow, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Cellar, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 491005223091000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1080306
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-86K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3425 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||$52K||--||--||--|
|3427 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||$84K||3||2||3,024|
|964 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$63K||3||--||1,740|
|962 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$41K||2||1||852|
|3423 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||--||Studio||--||--|
|958 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$47K||3||--||1,400|
|3501 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||$53K||2||--||1,461|
|954 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$42K||3||--||1,050|
|950 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$49K||3||2||1,580|
|3502 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||$56K||4||--||1,896|
|3507 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||$38K||3||--||802|
|961 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||3||--||1,062|
|946 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$43K||2||1||1,050|
|3504 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||$52K||4||--||1,510|
|957 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||--||1,040|
|1006 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$45K||2||1||1,315|
|953 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$51K||3||1||1,820|
|942 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$52K||3||--||1,638|
|3511 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||537|
|1007 N Olney St Indianapolis, IN||$56K||4||--||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.