970 S Main St, Plantsville, CT 064792 beds, 1 bath, 930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $290,333
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Carport
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ Yes, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Condo, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:063 B:087 L:0019
- Zillow Home ID: 82594356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 970 S Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06479, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 896.3% greater than in Hartford, and 1310.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06479 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06479 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292