This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 6,685 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $436,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 714 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Clubhouse, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Corner, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Electric, Features \ Flood Area, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Inground, Features \ Mixed, Features \ None, Features \ Playground, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Tennis Courts, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,805 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 28452438000000170
- Zillow Home ID: 67461923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33919 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33919 homes, this home is valued 289.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 85.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33919, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.5% lower than in Fort Myers, and 47.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33919 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33919 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!