- Lot: 9,382 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 2,586 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $859,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $302
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ N, Heating and cooling \ R, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,842 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3426049137
- Zillow Home ID: 48873650
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $632-835K.
Market guideZillow predicts Matthews Beach home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Matthews Beach homes, this home is valued 43.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Matthews Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% lower than in Seattle, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Matthews Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Matthews Beach home values.
|9708 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$528K||4||--||2,080|
|3512 NE 97th St Seattle, WA||$638K||4||2.5||2,460|
|9624 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$604K||2||2.5||2,170|
|3501 NE 98th St Seattle, WA||$661K||7||2.75||2,920|
|3509 NE 98th St Seattle, WA||$599K||3||2.75||2,390|
|3522 NE 97th St Seattle, WA||$665K||4||1.75||3,140|
|3515 NE 98th St Seattle, WA||$648K||4||3||2,720|
|9703 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$480K||3||1.75||1,600|
|9707 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$483K||3||2.25||1,770|
|9713 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$426K||2||1.5||1,530|
|3259 NE 98th St Seattle, WA||$529K||3||2||2,020|
|3521 NE 98th St Seattle, WA||$554K||4||2.25||2,160|
|9709 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$351K||2||1||940|
|3259 NE 97th St Seattle, WA||$444K||4||1||1,600|
|3528 NE 97th St Seattle, WA||$632K||3||1||1,820|
|3500 NE 96th St Seattle, WA||$760K||5||4.25||3,000|
|3510 NE 96th St Seattle, WA||$480K||5||1.75||1,590|
|3253 NE 97th St Seattle, WA||$414K||3||1.75||1,200|
|3508 NE 98th St Seattle, WA||$598K||3||1.75||2,220|
|3502 NE 98th St Seattle, WA||$695K||3||2.25||3,070|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!