9703 Holden Ct, Charlotte, NC 282775 beds, 3 baths, 2,863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,863 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22901660
- Zillow Home ID: 65040330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9703 Holden Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Provincetowne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% less than in Charlotte, and 22.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
- 9707 Holden Ct Charlotte, NC$330K523,186
- 10418 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$318K32.52,927
- 10407 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$308K32.52,906
- 9711 Holden Ct Charlotte, NC$319K32.52,979
- 10413 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$344K543,186
- 10401 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$315K42.52,840
- 10419 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$355K543,186
- 10424 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$342K543,133
- 9710 Holden Ct Charlotte, NC$321K422,825
- 9702 Holden Ct Charlotte, NC$321K42.52,968
- 10319 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$319K532,844
- 9706 Holden Ct Charlotte, NC$320K532,844
- 10425 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$342K543,154
- 10502 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$310K32.52,906
- 8405 Society St Charlotte, NC$335K533,186
- Dickie Ross Charlotte, NC$485K43.53,511
- 8401 Society St Charlotte, NC$321K32.52,906
- 8321 Society St Charlotte, NC$356K543,186
- 8409 Society St Charlotte, NC$319K322,979
- 10503 Torrelle Dr Charlotte, NC$355K543,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.