This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath End Unit
- Hardwood floors throughout entire first floor
- Upgraded maple 42" kitchen cabinets
- Solid surface countertop in kitchen
- Gas fireplace with granite surround and TV Nook
- White faux wood blinds on all 23 windows- excellent natural lighting
- Crown molding (living room, dining room, and master bedroom) and chair rail (dining room)
- Ceiling fans in living room and master bedroom
- Upgraded carpet and pad on second floor
- Second floor laundry room
- Very large master bedroom
- Master bath with separate shower, tub, upgraded marble countertops, and tile flooring
- Large walk in master closet
- Second full bathroom with upgraded marble countertops and tile floors
- Refinished half bath on first floor with oil rubbed bronze finishes
- Amazing front porch views of Brier Creek Country Club homes, not another townhome!
- Private road leads to driveway with one car garage
To view additional pictures go to: http://9703raya.shutterfly.com
For more information or to request a showing please email link above or call 919-538-3544. Looking forward to hearing from you!!
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 209 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $175,000
- 573 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- To view additional pictures go to: http://9703raya.shutterfly.com
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 075804743458000
- Zillow Home ID: 68320947
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-171K.
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest Raleigh home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Raleigh as a whole. Among Northwest Raleigh homes, this home is valued 33% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% less than in Raleigh, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
|9705 Raya Ct Raleigh, NC||$171K||2||3||1,644|
|9707 Raya Ct Raleigh, NC||$174K||3||3.5||1,677|
|9711 Raya Ct Raleigh, NC||$175K||2||3.5||1,700|
|9713 Raya Ct Raleigh, NC||$156K||--||2.5||1,285|
|9703 Layla Ave Raleigh, NC||$162K||--||2.5||1,353|
|9705 Layla Ave Raleigh, NC||$158K||2||2.5||1,300|
|9706 Jordy Dr Raleigh, NC||$151K||2||2.5||1,302|
|9704 Jordy Dr Raleigh, NC||$161K||--||2||1,363|
|9708 Jordy Dr Raleigh, NC||$173K||2||3.5||1,637|
|9707 Layla Ave Raleigh, NC||$173K||3||3.5||1,670|
|9710 Jordy Dr Raleigh, NC||$174K||2||3||1,667|
|9715 Raya Ct Raleigh, NC||$161K||--||2.5||1,353|
|9709 Layla Ave Raleigh, NC||$175K||--||3.5||1,667|
|9712 Jordy Dr Raleigh, NC||$174K||2||3.5||1,665|
|9711 Layla Ave Raleigh, NC||$175K||--||3.5||1,677|
|9714 Jordy Dr Raleigh, NC||$170K||2||2.5||1,393|
|9713 Layla Ave Raleigh, NC||$167K||--||2.5||1,353|
|9430 Foxgrove Ct Raleigh, NC||$445K||--||3||3,226|
|9426 Foxgrove Ct Raleigh, NC||$442K||4||2.5||3,260|
|9706 Briertownes Pkwy Raleigh, NC||$173K||2||3||1,650|
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!