- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9709 Batten Ct, Mint Hill, NC 282274 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $70,000
- Parking: Garage
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 10936506
- Zillow Home ID: 6212638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9709 Batten Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 110.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.7% greater than in Mint Hill, and 368.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mint Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28227 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,770 sqft, 21,344 sqft lot, built in 1971
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 9710 Batten Ct Mint Hill, NC$121K42.51,680
- 9623 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$78K321,290
- 9624 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$98K321,456
- 9619 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$94K321,357
- 9618 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$99K321,357
- 9632 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$84K31.51,180
- 9706 Batten Ct Mint Hill, NC$86K321,343
- 9613 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$114K42.51,648
- 9700 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$111K32.51,488
- 9612 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$94K321,424
- 9701 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$99K32.51,636
- 9706 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$98K321,456
- 9607 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$112K3--1,456
- 9606 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$108K31.51,222
- 9709 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$98K321,456
- 9712 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$84K31.51,192
- 9618 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$101K321,290
- 9600 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$104K321,691
- 9626 Barkridge Rd Mint Hill, NC$111K42.51,680
- 9619 Buckskin Ln Mint Hill, NC$108K321,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.