9709 Coneflower Dr NW, Albuquerque, NM 871143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,900 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 101006524912531006
- Zillow Home ID: 6680540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9709 Coneflower Drive Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% higher than in Albuquerque, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Paradise Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Hills home values.
- 9705 Coneflower Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$422K------
- 9708 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$408K333,500
- 9704 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$415K323,050
- 9708 Coneflower Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$447K------
- 9701 Coneflower Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$417K------
- 9700 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$395K433,106
- 9704 Coneflower Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$436K32.52,704
- 9608 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$509K------
- 9609 Coneflower Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$381K------
- 9700 Coneflower Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$490K------
- 9705 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$408K------
- 9604 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$572K433,870
- 9709 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$547K443,500
- 9605 Big Sage Dr NW Albuquerque, NM--Studio----
- 9605 Coneflower Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$729K444,552
- 9909 La Paz Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$156K211,532
- 6224 Calle Arbol NW Albuquerque, NM$170K------
- 9901 La Paz Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$181K------
- 6231 Calle Arbol NW Albuquerque, NM$227K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.