9709 Dauphine Dr, Charlotte, NC 282164 beds, 3 baths, 2,099 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,099 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02532285
- Zillow Home ID: 80466345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9709 Dauphine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.3% higher than in Charlotte, and 341.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Lake home values.
- 2 beds, 3 baths
1,426 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 2003
- 2 beds, 3 baths
- 9717 Dauphine Dr Charlotte, NC$179K52.52,682
- 8807 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$191K533,042
- Dauphine Dr Charlotte, NC$174K42.52,386
- 9721 Dauphine Dr Charlotte, NC$178K32.52,556
- 8823 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$184K432,010
- 9720 Ashburton Dr Charlotte, NC$202K42.53,004
- 8816 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$173K32.52,600
- 8800 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$174K42.52,386
- 8820 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$197K532,978
- 8810 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$191K432,719
- 9726 Ashburton Dr Charlotte, NC$175K42.52,395
- 9712 Ashburton Dr Charlotte, NC$163K42.52,001
- 9725 Dauphine Dr Charlotte, NC$169K32.52,324
- 8824 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$185K52.52,682
- 8827 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$163K32.51,922
- 8806 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$167K431,664
- 9722 Dauphine Dr Charlotte, NC$174K42.52,296
- 8828 Cavonnier Ln Charlotte, NC$168K432,200
- 9734 Ashburton Dr Charlotte, NC$202K42.53,085
- 9733 Dauphine Dr Charlotte, NC$174K42.52,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.