- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9709 S Kraxberger Rd, Canby, OR 970133 beds, 4 baths, 4,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Stable country folk who are friendly but value privacy and do not intrude.
- Lot: 20 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 803 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,533 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 01007010
- Zillow Home ID: 48285189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9709 S Kraxberger Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% greater than in Clackamas, and 25.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clackamas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97013 home values.
- 9611 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR--221,486
- 9785 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$574K421,892
- 9685 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$497K311,780
- 9903 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$1.75M431,660
- 25820 S Linda Rd Canby, OR$483K33.52,847
- 9724 S Alder Creek Ln Canby, OR$489K322,070
- 10001 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$456K311,624
- 25800 S Linda Rd Canby, OR$455K321,820
- 9760 S Alder Creek Ln Canby, OR--411,448
- 9847 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$480K321,754
- 25990 S Linda Rd Canby, OR$491K432,044
- 10061 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$478K321,464
- 25905 S Linda Rd Canby, OR$465K321,848
- 25815 S Linda Rd Canby, OR$494K331,806
- 25995 S Linda Rd Canby, OR$338K321,810
- 9510 S Alder Creek Ln Canby, OR$506K533,014
- 10047 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$1.47M344,470
- 26131 S Linda Rd Canby, OR$369K321,400
- 9536 S Alder Creek Ln Canby, OR$400K221,628
- 9876 S Kraxberger Rd Canby, OR$512K322,413
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.