9709 Staubach Dr, El Paso, TX 799273 beds, 1 bath, 964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 326 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 552971
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Parcel #: P88099900201400
- Zillow Home ID: 27464783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9709 Staubach Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Paso market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 9713 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$96K311,005
- 9786 Gifford Dr El Paso, TX$84K--11,161
- 9784 Gifford Dr El Paso, TX$71K31.51,157
- 9717 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$90K--11,010
- 9788 Gifford Dr El Paso, TX$104K--21,292
- 9790 Gifford Dr El Paso, TX$87K--2944
- 9716 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$75K311,267
- 9720 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$72K--1897
- 9721 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$85K--1911
- 9712 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$95K--11,016
- 9724 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$74K--11,248
- 9728 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$76K--11,219
- 9732 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$88K--1.51,063
- 9792 Gifford Dr El Paso, TX$77K31.51,324
- 9708 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$98K411,026
- 9736 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$91K--1910
- 9725 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$113K--1.51,594
- 9704 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$75K--1.5930
- 9740 Staubach Dr El Paso, TX$80K32950
- 9794 Gifford Dr El Paso, TX$77K21944
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.