9710 Tralee Dr, Dallas, TX 752183 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2008
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 00000383863000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26744290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9710 Tralee Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% less than in Dallas, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 9704 Tralee Dr Dallas, TX$284K321,973
- 9718 Tralee Dr Dallas, TX$425K32.13,094
- 9707 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$321K321,921
- 1030 Erin Dr Dallas, TX$273K321,614
- 9715 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$275K322,080
- 9631 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$309K321,625
- 9622 Tralee Dr Dallas, TX$260K321,478
- 9726 Tralee Dr Dallas, TX$335K322,475
- 9715 Tralee Dr Dallas, TX$245K321,966
- 1022 Erin Dr Dallas, TX$283K322,000
- 9723 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$280K321,490
- 1039 Erin Dr Dallas, TX$285K321,841
- 9623 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$263K321,628
- 9723 Tralee Dr Dallas, TX$328K221,594
- 1031 Erin Dr Dallas, TX$345K33.52,417
- 9614 Tralee Dr Dallas, TX$218K221,472
- 9731 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$239K21.51,938
- 9706 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$270K321,723
- 1014 Erin Dr Dallas, TX$209K321,492
- 9630 Kilarney Dr Dallas, TX$265K322,360
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.