- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9711 Mercerwood Dr, Mercer Island, WA 980404 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1987 for $156,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 420 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Newly installed heat pump system for heating and air conditioning.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5456000325
- Zillow Home ID: 48963438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9711 Mercerwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mercer Island, and 56.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98040 home values.
- 9719 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$750K52.52,530
- 9703 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$763K31.52,550
- 4243 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$1.81M54.54,510
- 4249 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$1.6M52.253,080
- 4259 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$810K42.252,360
- 9727 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$684K32.251,990
- 4235 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$953K321,580
- 9704 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$805K42.252,760
- 4267 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$2.06M555,410
- 4227 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$2.21M544,150
- 9716 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$815K52.52,760
- 9735 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$824K52.752,680
- 4139 97th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$656K31.51,410
- 9724 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$978K632,940
- 9620 Mercerwood Dr Mercer Island, WA$680K522,280
- 4275 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$858K32.52,440
- 4219 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$928K42.252,540
- 4250 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$1.39M43.253,770
- 4131 97th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA$651K311,420
- 4260 Shoreclub Dr Mercer Island, WA$1.05M42.53,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.