- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9712 Franklin Hill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 379225 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $228,000
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 837 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 132IH047
- Zillow Home ID: 41688394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9712 Franklin Hill Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37922 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 81.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.3% higher than in Knoxville, and 235.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37922 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Knoxville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37922 home values.
- 9716 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$358K332,668
- 205 Winmont Turn Knoxville, TN$359K43.52,830
- 9704 Hanover Pt Knoxville, TN$479K54.54,266
- 9720 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$548K44.54,852
- 9708 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$372K33.53,005
- 9709 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$404K323,002
- 240 Hampton Ct Knoxville, TN$458K33.53,350
- 9708 Hanover Pt Knoxville, TN$389K43.53,324
- 9705 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$291K422,096
- 9713 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$309K332,586
- 9700 Hanover Pt Knoxville, TN$329K32.52,346
- 204 Winmont Turn Knoxville, TN$647K44.53,596
- 9724 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$383K52.52,920
- 9717 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$329K432,173
- 9704 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$448K33.53,120
- 234 Hampton Ct Knoxville, TN$407K33.52,132
- 208 Winmont Turn Knoxville, TN$403K454,000
- 9701 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$341K32.52,366
- 213 Triplett Ln Knoxville, TN$376K433,375
- 9728 Franklin Hill Blvd Knoxville, TN$445K32.53,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.