9715 Bonanza Creek Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891484 beds, 3 baths, 1,818 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 399 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 17606611002
- Zillow Home ID: 59436738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9715 Bonanza Creek Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% lower than in Las Vegas, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 9721 Bonanza Creek Ave Las Vegas, NV$205K531,818
- 9727 Bonanza Creek Ave Las Vegas, NV$384K52.53,140
- 6777 Bison Creek St Las Vegas, NV$198K421,452
- 6798 Bison Creek St Las Vegas, NV$187K321,452
- 6792 Bison Creek St Las Vegas, NV$188K421,452
- 9733 Bonanza Creek Ave Las Vegas, NV$274K52.52,490
- 6786 Bison Creek St Las Vegas, NV$173K221,208
- 6805 Wimberly St Las Vegas, NV$205K52.51,818
- 6771 Bison Creek St Las Vegas, NV$197K421,452
- 6780 Bison Creek St Las Vegas, NV$170K321,208
- 6811 Wimberly St Las Vegas, NV$202K42.51,662
- 6780 Thalia River St Las Vegas, NV$296K32.52,564
- 9695 Allison Ranch Ave Las Vegas, NV$164K321,208
- 9739 Bonanza Creek Ave Las Vegas, NV$228K42.51,775
- 6763 Bison Creek St Las Vegas, NV$194K321,452
- 6817 Wimberly St Las Vegas, NV$188K32.51,462
- 6774 Thalia River St Las Vegas, NV$214K431,775
- 9686 Giddings Ave Las Vegas, NV$169K321,362
- 9691 Allison Ranch Ave Las Vegas, NV$168K221,208
- 6823 Wimberly St Las Vegas, NV$197K531,818
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.