972 Hartford Village Blvd, Columbus, OH 432283 beds, 3 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Kitchen has black granite counter tops, undermount sink, porcelain tiles, cherry cabinets with ample storage, stainless steel appliances, and large pantry.
Vaulted ceilings in 2 bedrooms on the top floor with walk in closets. Master bath has double vanity sinks.
Instant on gas fireplace.
Separate laundry room with concrete slab to keep the vibrations down from the new HE front load washers.
Close proximity to everything. Within 5 minutes to markets/major food chains. Easy/Fast access to highway. Within 15 minutes to downtown Columbus and OSU.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2113685650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 972 Hartford Village Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wexford-Thornapple, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.4% lower than in Columbus, and 6.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wexford-Thornapple home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wexford-Thornapple home values.
- 982 Hartford Village Blvd Columbus, OH$89K231,280
- 982 Hartford Village Blvd Columbus, OH$75K------
- 1024 Hartford Village Blvd Columbus, OH$77K------
- 954 Hartford Village Blvd Columbus, OH$74K------
- 988 Hartford Village Blvd Columbus, OH$99K231,120
- 1094 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$81K241,320
- 1054 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$115K231,320
- Feder Rd Columbus, OH--------
- 1056 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$117K231,320
- 1060 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$93K231,320
- 1058 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$116K231,320
- 1060 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$115K241,320
- 1062 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$117K231,320
- 1064 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$117K331,320
- 1068 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$61K------
- 1076 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$93K221,320
- 1072 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$118K231,320
- 1092 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$94K22.51,320
- 1074 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$117K231,320
- 1076 Shady Lake Dr Columbus, OH$117K22.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!