972 N Ocotillo Dr, Washington, UT 847805 beds, 3 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 133 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 473 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 2 tone paint, gas fire pit, huge back yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0840827
- Zillow Home ID: 89430287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 972 N Ocotillo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% lower than in Washington, and 68.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 84780 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 986 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT--------
- 986 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$216K322,003
- 962 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$293K42.52,319
- 959 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$227K321,762
- 954 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$200K421,671
- 953 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$213K421,681
- 1021 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$186K321,147
- 1016 N Catalpa Dr Washington, UT$173K321,153
- 1074 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$257K322,083
- 1074 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$219K322,082
- 1035 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$174K321,251
- 1100 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$259K321,968
- 1100 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$214K322,000
- 1049 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$210K321,685
- 949 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$252K321,911
- 1063 N Ocotillo Dr Washington, UT$181K421,446
- 970 N Catalpa Dr Washington, UT$247K322,005
- 1078 N Catalpa Dr Washington, UT$171K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.