- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
972 Oak Hill Ct, Middlebury, IN 465404 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005
- Finished basement, 1200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 200816176012000035
- Zillow Home ID: 70490442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 972 Oak Hill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in Middlebury, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46540 home values.
- 974 Oak Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$140K431,263
- 971 Oak Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$144K311,429
- 971 Rocky Ln Middlebury, IN$135K311,319
- 973 Rocky Ln Middlebury, IN$149K311,386
- 973 Oak Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$138K311,252
- 976 Oak Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$154K432,480
- 972 Summer Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$147K321,404
- 975 Rocky Ln Middlebury, IN$126K311,106
- 975 Oak Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$94K321,100
- 972 Rocky Ln Middlebury, IN$141K421,420
- 974 Summer Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$133K311,252
- 970 Summer Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$148K321,426
- 978 Oak Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$143K311,429
- 974 Rocky Ln Middlebury, IN$139K421,422
- 977 Oak Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$132K311,198
- 977 Rocky Ln Middlebury, IN$152K311,400
- 610 Morningstar Ct Middlebury, IN$129K321,717
- 704 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$169K311,438
- 608 Morningstar Ct Middlebury, IN$123K31985
- 609 Morningstar Ct Middlebury, IN$115K2--917
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.