9721 NE 2nd St, Midwest City, OK 731304 beds, 2 baths, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $39,155
- Price/sqft: $23
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 482 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 151362360
- Zillow Home ID: 21995909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9721 Ne 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.6% lower than in Midwest City, and 13.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73130 home values.
- 9723 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$66K31.51,117
- 9719 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$71K31.5936
- 9720 NE 2nd Pl Midwest City, OK$81K31.51,272
- 9722 NE 2nd Pl Midwest City, OK$68K31.51,101
- 9718 NE 2nd Pl Midwest City, OK$75K31.51,025
- 9725 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$74K321,043
- 9717 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$78K31.51,117
- 9720 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$84K31.51,083
- 9718 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$80K31.51,071
- 9722 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$72K31.5966
- 9716 NE 2nd Pl Midwest City, OK$80K31.51,251
- 9716 NE 2nd St Oklahoma City, OK$79K31.51,288
- 301 Lotus Ave Midwest City, OK$93K321,242
- 9715 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$74K31.51,019
- 9724 NE 2nd Pl Midwest City, OK$79K421,322
- 9724 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$75K421,322
- 307 Lotus Ave Midwest City, OK$93K31.51,225
- 9714 NE 2nd Pl Midwest City, OK$68K31.51,101
- 9714 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$71K31.5991
- 9726 NE 2nd St Midwest City, OK$75K31.51,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.