9722 39th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981363 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $442,000
- Price/sqft: $205
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 260 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 2858600042
- Zillow Home ID: 48830920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9722 39th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arbor Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Seattle, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Arbor Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arbor Heights home values.
- 3750 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$298K21830
- 9710 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$381K321,772
- 9802 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$362K31.51,530
- 9704 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$332K211,150
- 3744 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$357K311,470
- 3900 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$269K221,410
- 3741 SW 97th St Seattle, WA$395K41.51,550
- 9810 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K311,220
- 3905 SW 97th St Seattle, WA$500K43.52,580
- 3745 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$326K21.51,250
- 3738 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$411K421,840
- 3905 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$390K41.751,570
- 3908 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$423K22.51,680
- 3739 SW 97th St Seattle, WA$397K41.751,940
- 9809 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$443K31.51,930
- 3909 SW 97th St Seattle, WA$329K221,460
- 9818 39th Ave SW Seattle, WA$370K31.51,550
- 3756 SW 97th St Seattle, WA$589K32.52,350
- 3750 SW 97th St Seattle, WA$573K32.52,350
- 3739 SW 98th St Seattle, WA$327K311,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.