- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9729 100th St, Jamaica, NY 114164 beds, 3 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,814 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $540,000
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 61
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 094020038
- Zillow Home ID: 32121263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9729 100th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1350% higher than in New York, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ozone Park home values.
- 9731 100th St Jamaica, NY$446K321,190
- 9726 101st St Jamaica, NY$525K----1,152
- 9723 100th St Jamaica, NY$400K----1,040
- 9730 101st St Jamaica, NY$462K----1,690
- 9730 101st St Ozone Park, NY$310K53--
- 9732 101st St Jamaica, NY$364K----748
- 9724 101st St Jamaica, NY$414K----936
- 9721 100th St Jamaica, NY$632K----1,500
- 9738 101st St Jamaica, NY$652K----1,392
- 9752 101st St Jamaica, NY$688K----3,498
- 10008 101st Ave Ozone Park, NY$251K42.5--
- 9756 101st St Jamaica, NY$793K----3,336
- 9740 101st St Jamaica, NY$441K632,052
- 9740 101st St Ozone Park, NY$418K54--
- 9745 100th St Jamaica, NY$345K----732
- 9509 101st St Ozone Park, NY$203K11--
- 9748 101st St Jamaica, NY$631K----2,100
- 10158 99th St # 1 Ozone Park, NY$248K22--
- 9515 98th St Ozone Park, NY$308K63--
- 9727 101st St Jamaica, NY$477K----1,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292