- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
973 Highfield Ct, Middlebury, IN 465403 beds, 2 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 200816177004000035
- Zillow Home ID: 68182328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 973 Highfield Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Middlebury, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 971 Highfield Ct Middlebury, IN$135K211,160
- 975 Highfield Ct Middlebury, IN$93K321,289
- 972 Highfield Ct Middlebury, IN$172K331,680
- 974 Highfield Ct Middlebury, IN$137K321,332
- 977 Highfield Ct Middlebury, IN$169K532,321
- 976 Highfield Ct Middlebury, IN$177K31.52,724
- 973 Spring Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$136K331,246
- 979 Highfield Ct Middlebury, IN$138K321,138
- 812 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$179K321,587
- 971 Spring Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$167K322,180
- 975 Spring Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$90K321,100
- 981 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$148K311,354
- 977 Spring Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$171K311,427
- 972 Spring Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$147K311,191
- 980 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$163K31.51,726
- 974 Spring Hill Ct Middlebury, IN$141K311,304
- 983 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$144K31.51,456
- 802 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$147K--11,410
- 811 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$122K321,056
- 809 Heritage Dr Middlebury, IN$142K311,317
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.