973 Lake St, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 2 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,585,000
- Price/sqft: $1,081
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4243032013
- Zillow Home ID: 20453827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 973 Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% greater than in Los Angeles, and 87.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 969 Lake St Venice, CA$1.42M331,418
- 977 Lake St Venice, CA$1.07M221,265
- 965 Lake St Venice, CA$1.1M311,104
- 981 Lake St Venice, CA$1.37M221,778
- 961 Lake St Venice, CA$980K21760
- 985 Lake St Venice, CA$1.33M221,449
- 974 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.52M332,233
- 978 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.36M221,625
- 970 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.44M321,453
- 957 Lake St Venice, CA$1.1M321,216
- 984 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.31M421,804
- 966 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.09M211,062
- 990 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.27M221,306
- 953 Lake St Venice, CA$1.15M311,164
- 960 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.62M421,919
- 949 Lake St Venice, CA$1.7M22--
- 949 Lake St Venice, CA$1.47M221,781
- 949 Lake St Venice, CA$1.65M221,501
- 954 Indiana Ave Venice, CA$1.34M421,365
- 816 Valita St Venice, CA$1.42M31.751,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.