9730 30th Dr SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 352 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,522 sqft
- Parcel #: 01098800001700
- Zillow Home ID: 108854106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9730 30th Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% higher than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,029 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 2005
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 9730 30th Dr SE # LOT21 Everett, WA$264K321,450
- 9730 30th Dr SE # LOT17 Everett, WA$264K321,450
- 9729 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$282K31.52,441
- 9732 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$277K32.51,418
- 3006 97th Pl SE Everett, WA$308K42.51,758
- 3010 97th Pl SE Everett, WA$294K32.51,744
- 2928 97th Pl SE Everett, WA$303K32.51,758
- 9731 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$241K31.51,200
- 2921 98th Pl SE Everett, WA$312K332,193
- 9810 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$285K42.51,576
- 9806 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$290K42.51,807
- 3016 97th Pl SE Everett, WA$282K321,446
- 9733 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$281K42.51,576
- 2924 97th Pl SE Everett, WA$298K32.51,744
- 9812 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$272K341,370
- 2923 98th Pl SE Everett, WA$289K32.51,758
- 3011 97th Pl SE Everett, WA$339K221,748
- 2919 98th Pl SE Everett, WA$282K32.51,543
- 9818 30th Dr SE Everett, WA$281K32.51,522
- 2920 98th Pl SE Everett, WA$274K432,193
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.