9731 Jupiter Forest Dr, Brentwood, TN 370274 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 56 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 1562434
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 033H F 00400 000
- Zillow Home ID: 64710287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9731 Jupiter Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% lower than in Brentwood, and 67.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brentwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37027 home values.
- 9729 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$341K42.52,440
- 9733 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$426K423,624
- 9765 Concord Pass Brentwood, TN$458K43.53,583
- 9734 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$347K332,265
- 9767 Concord Pass Brentwood, TN--Studio----
- 9727 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$360K--3.52,225
- 9728 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$339K--3.52,468
- 9737 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$326K42.52,482
- 9735 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$477K--3.53,336
- 9741 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$321K332,251
- 9740 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$311K--3.52,251
- 9725 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$328K432,350
- 9726 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$343K--3.52,394
- 9759 Concord Pass Brentwood, TN$670K655,040
- 9742 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$329K332,251
- 9745 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$347K42.52,423
- 1533 Gesshe Ct Brentwood, TN$306K332,049
- 9757 Concord Pass Brentwood, TN$277K221,372
- 9744 Jupiter Forest Dr Brentwood, TN$297K432,074
- 1531 Gesshe Ct Brentwood, TN$277K321,697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.