9731 Zuni Ln, Gilroy, CA 950203 beds, 2 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 43 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $719,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- MLS #: 81428190
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Single Story home, Christopher High Attendance area, must see!!!!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 78367087
- Zillow Home ID: 63066972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9731 Zuni Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 32.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 9721 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$712K332,695
- 9741 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$733K42.52,695
- 9711 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$663K322,155
- 9751 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$676K322,155
- 9730 Sedona Way Gilroy, CA$714K32.52,695
- 9740 Sedona Way Gilroy, CA$737K533,020
- 9720 Sedona Way Gilroy, CA$751K53.53,314
- 9750 Sedona Way Gilroy, CA$680K322,155
- 9710 Sedona Way Gilroy, CA$741K533,020
- 9701 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$736K533,020
- 9761 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$727K432,695
- 9732 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$734K643,018
- 9722 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$672K422,261
- 9700 Sedona Way Gilroy, CA$724K42.52,695
- 9712 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$697K432,402
- 9742 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$690K422,261
- 9771 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$754K53.53,314
- 9760 Sedona Way Gilroy, CA$906K53.53,314
- 9702 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$766K643,018
- 9752 Zuni Ln Gilroy, CA$691K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.