9732 E Impala Ave, Mesa, AZ 852094 beds, 2 baths, 2,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 160 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $73
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $209,900
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 5097574
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 22080738
- Zillow Home ID: 8090679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9732 E Impala Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sierra Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% lower than in Mesa, and 110.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sierra Ranch home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sierra Ranch home values.
- 9724 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$280K42.52,578
- 9740 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$225K--2.52,208
- 9733 E Irwin Ave Mesa, AZ$319K532,980
- 9739 E Irwin Ave Mesa, AZ$306K--42,770
- 9718 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$245K--2.52,208
- 9748 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$278K--3.52,395
- 9735 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$295K--3.752,578
- 9727 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$293K432,395
- 9743 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$271K--3.752,578
- 9721 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$231K--2.751,945
- 1664 S Joplin Mesa, AZ$328K--32,334
- 9745 E Irwin Ave Mesa, AZ$252K----2,153
- 9712 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$250K422,208
- 9656 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$264K--2.52,208
- 9751 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$231K--2.751,945
- 9715 E Impala Ave Mesa, AZ$266K--3.752,578
- 9736 E Irwin Ave Mesa, AZ$312K--42,980
- 9734 E Jan Ave Mesa, AZ$230K--2.751,945
- 9726 E Jan Ave Mesa, AZ$226K--2.751,954
- 9753 E Irwin Ave Mesa, AZ$231K--2.751,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.