- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9733 110th St, Jamaica, NY 114192,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,650 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 094120055
- Zillow Home ID: 32121566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9733 110th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 600% greater than in New York, and 63.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 9731 110th St Jamaica, NY$384K----1,060
- 9737 110th St Jamaica, NY$591K----2,320
- 9729 110th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,088
- 9739 110th St South Richmond Hill, NY$474K----2,456
- 9727 110th St Jamaica, NY$351K----1,574
- 9725 110th St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,534
- 9721 110th St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,430
- 11003 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$577K222,200
- 11001 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$653K----2,200
- 9574 111th St Jamaica, NY$600K522,360
- 9576 111th St Jamaica, NY$560K----2,128
- 11007 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$614K----2,264
- 9570 111th St Jamaica, NY$431K----1,578
- 11009 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$480K----2,200
- 9578 111th St Jamaica, NY$636K----2,304
- 9719 110th St Jamaica, NY$573K----1,538
- 9568 111th St Jamaica, NY$302K----1,513
- 11011 101st Ave Jamaica, NY$526K----2,200
- 9566 111th St Jamaica, NY$300K----1,530
- 11009 101st Ave South Richmond Hill, NY$365K----1,100
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292