9735 Trevia Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462365 beds, 4 baths, 4,752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 652 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,752 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 490131101021000407
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66386407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9735 Trevia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.4% less than in Lawrence, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46236 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46236 home values.
- 9755 Harrison Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$357K--2.52,490
- 9743 Trevia Dr Indianapolis, IN$362K--1.52,569
- 9748 Harrison Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$212K432,160
- 6430 Pleasant Woods Ln Indianapolis, IN$177K--12,016
- 9753 Trevia Dr Indianapolis, IN$352K--23,060
- 9729 Trevia Dr Indianapolis, IN$352K--1.53,178
- 9763 Trevia Dr Indianapolis, IN$283K443,803
- 9749 Harrison Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$375K--2.52,661
- E 63rd St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 6414 Pleasant Woods Ln Indianapolis, IN$232K--2.52,436
- 6565 Winona Dr Indianapolis, IN--------
- 9738 Harrison Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$270K534,163
- 9741 Harrison Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$341K53.53,749
- 6450 Pleasant Woods Ln Indianapolis, IN$260K--1.52,018
- 9740 Trevia Dr Indianapolis, IN$253K--1.52,659
- 6366 Pleasant Woods Ln Indianapolis, IN$161K321,645
- 9845 Trevia Dr Indianapolis, IN$174K----1,025
- 9731 Harrison Ridge Dr Oaklandon, IN$284K--12,159
- 9777 Trevia Dr Indianapolis, IN$359K442,561
- 9722 Harrison Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$262K--1.52,551
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!