This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,552 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Financing Proposed: Cash
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Community Pool
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Internet Exposure: TexasRealEstate.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Building Area Source: Tax
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Utilities: City Sewer
- Utilities: City Water
- County Or Parish: Dallas
- Heating: Central Air-Elec
- Association Type: Mandatory
- Utilities: Sidewalk
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Construction Materials: Siding
- Other Equipment: Cooktop - Electric
- Other Equipment: Disposal
- Utilities: Community Mailbox
- Transaction Type: Lease
- Assigned Spaces
- Structural Style: Townhome
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Possession: Funding
- Possession: Lease Outstanding
- Association Fee Includes: Sewer
- Lot Size: Townhome Lot
- Association Fee: 160
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 647 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2125764073
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Northeast Dallas
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% less than in Dallas, and 57.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
|Other Units in this Building (79)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Twin Oaks|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!