9738 NW Durrett St, Portland, OR 972294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,752 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $390,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 579 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R219165
- Zillow Home ID: 53913414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9738 Nw Durrett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% less than in Portland, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Heights home values.
- 9742 NW Durrett St Portland, OR$547K32.52,318
- 9734 NW Durrett St Portland, OR$567K32.52,559
- 2533 NW Rhodes Ln Portland, OR$464K331,832
- 9739 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$551K32.52,387
- 2529 NW Rhodes Ln Portland, OR$524K32.52,364
- 9820 NW Durrett St Portland, OR$564K332,744
- 9813 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$550K32.52,214
- 9824 NW Durrett St Portland, OR$567K32.51,674
- 2534 NW Rhodes Ln Portland, OR$839K42.53,732
- 2538 NW Rhodes Ln Portland, OR$610K43.51,991
- 9736 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$561K42.52,821
- 2530 NW Rhodes Ln Portland, OR$538K32.51,541
- 9740 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$520K32.52,414
- 2530 NW Marsden Pl Portland, OR$555K32.52,187
- 2526 NW Marsden Pl Portland, OR$586K32.51,886
- 9732 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$575K42.52,962
- 9726 NW Durrett St Portland, OR$537K42.52,690
- 2534 NW Marsden Pl Portland, OR$561K32.52,203
- 9818 NW Kaylee St Portland, OR$584K42.51,681
- 2526 NW Rhodes Ln Portland, OR$496K32.51,845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.