975 Walton Ct, Dixon, CA 956203 beds, 2 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,627 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $419,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 602 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ Call Owner,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Traditional,
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Parcel #: 0108311060
- Zillow Home ID: 63156415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 975 Walton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95620 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% lower than in Dixon, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 965 Walton Ct Dixon, CA$430K432,751
- 880 Bristol Ct Dixon, CA$345K321,944
- 870 Bristol Ct Dixon, CA$433K432,545
- 970 Walton Ct Dixon, CA$425K432,545
- 955 Walton Ct Dixon, CA$364K432,368
- 970A Walton Ct Dixon, CA$497K11--
- 960 Walton Ct Dixon, CA$377K432,751
- 860 Bristol Ct Dixon, CA$450K432,751
- 885 Bristol Ct Dixon, CA$421K432,368
- 945 Walton Ct Dixon, CA$445K432,751
- 950 Walton Ct Dixon, CA$383K432,368
- 1980 Kingston Dr Dixon, CA$397K432,751
- 875 Bristol Ct Dixon, CA$346K321,944
- 850 Bristol Ct Dixon, CA$352K321,944
- 1970 Kingston Dr Dixon, CA$452K432,650
- 865 Bristol Ct Dixon, CA$347K321,944
- 750 Kingston Ct Dixon, CA$435K432,751
- 1960 Kingston Dr Dixon, CA$442K432,751
- 385 Anchor Ct Dixon, CA$412K422,060
- 1985 Kingston Dr Dixon, CA$371K321,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!