9750 Ashworth Ave N, Seattle, WA 981038 beds, 5 baths, 7,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $642,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Partial basement, 1500 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 7,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 4310700615
- Zillow Home ID: 48933293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9750 Ashworth Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North College Park home values.
- 1513 N 100th St Seattle, WA$390K421,500
- 9749 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$461K33.52,165
- 9751 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$433K311,530
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 2 Seattle, WA$209K21.51,066
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 4 Seattle, WA$198K21.51,066
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 5 Seattle, WA$209K21.51,066
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 6 Seattle, WA$209K21.51,066
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 7 Seattle, WA$333K21.51,066
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$288K------
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 1 Seattle, WA$205K121,060
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 8 Seattle, WA$199K221,066
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 9 Seattle, WA$235K21.51,066
- 9730 Ashworth Ave N # 3 Seattle, WA$262K21.51,066
- 1420 N 100th St Seattle, WA$380K21870
- 9741 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$974K10.753,308
- 9747 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$455K33.51,760
- 1416 N 100th St Seattle, WA$335K21910
- 9735 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$301K21.51,060
- 9733 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA$317K21.51,210
- 9726 Ashworth Ave N Seattle, WA$450K432,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.