- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 2,003 all time views
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 196 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Golf Community, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 0592484126
- Zillow Home ID: 44960293
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33647 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.2% rise for Pebble Creek as a whole. Among 33647 homes, this home is valued 23.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% higher than in Pebble Creek, and 294.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
|9750 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$160K||3||2||1,391|
|9748 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$166K||3||2||1,631|
|Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$166K||3||2||1,631|
|9732 Little Pond Way Tampa, FL||$170K||3||2.5||1,869|
|9730 Little Pond Way Tampa, FL||$155K||3||2||1,530|
|9746 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$160K||3||2||1,558|
|9759 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$151K||3||2||1,333|
|9753 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$151K||3||2||1,510|
|9761 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$156K||3||2||1,510|
|9757 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$171K||3||2||1,587|
|9755 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$149K||3||2||1,403|
|9728 Little Pond Way Tampa, FL||$163K||3||2||1,622|
|Little Pond Way Tampa, FL||$163K||3||2||1,622|
|9751 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$148K||3||2||1,392|
|9763 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$158K||3||2||1,550|
|9749 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$152K||3||2||1,510|
|9727 Little Pond Way Tampa, FL||$154K||3||2.5||1,510|
|9744 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$159K||3||2||1,622|
|9765 Fox Hollow Rd Tampa, FL||$163K||3||2||1,622|
|9726 Little Pond Way Tampa, FL||$164K||3||2||1,550|
Nearby Schools in Pebble Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!