9758 Sophia Ave, North Hills, CA 913434 beds, 2 baths, 1,898 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,579 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Parking: 1 space
- Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled,Long Lease Terms Available
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 2677019063
- Zillow Home ID: 20145086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9758 Sophia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 9750 Sophia Ave North Hills, CA$480K421,898
- 9755 Valjean Ave North Hills, CA$495K432,003
- 9747 Valjean Ave North Hills, CA$475K421,898
- 9744 Sophia Ave North Hills, CA$478K332,106
- 16315 Kinzie St North Hills, CA$507K332,117
- 9739 Valjean Ave North Hills, CA$471K321,722
- 9759 Sophia Ave North Hills, CA$744K343,986
- 16321 Kinzie St North Hills, CA$666K553,478
- 9751 Sophia Ave North Hills, CA$513K432,029
- 9736 Sophia Ave North Hills, CA$472K321,728
- 9747 Sophia Ave North Hills, CA$496K422,105
- 9731 Valjean Ave North Hills, CA$457K321,649
- 16339 Kinzie St North Hills, CA$459K431,850
- 9728 Sophia Ave North Hills, CA$491K42.52,012
- 16337 Kinzie St North Hills, CA$561K332,240
- 16341 Kinzie St North Hills, CA$451K321,248
- 9747 Frankirst Ave North Hills, CA$474K221,962
- 9756 Valjean Ave North Hills, CA$456K321,592
- 9748 Valjean Ave North Hills, CA$493K322,264
- 9725 Valjean Ave North Hills, CA$479K422,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292