976 Lake Isabella Way, San Jose, CA 951231 bed, 1 bath, 716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE!!!QUIET LOCATION!!!
NEW laminant floors throughout!!!!
Family room w/fireplace, dining area, kitchen, laundry room, very large bedroom, double sink bathroom, large shower with tiled area around comode, patio area for BBQ, and enclosed garage.
Great neighborhood. Quiet, tucked back near Lake Almaden away from mainstream traffic. No stoplights near us.
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 176 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $321
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sports Court
- View: Park, Water
- New 3-tone interior paint (less than 1 year old)...
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 716 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 69446017
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19832233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 976 Lake Isabella Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% lower than in San Jose, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.