976 Ridge Ave, Stone Mountain, GA 300833 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $54,900
- Price/sqft: $64
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Parcel #: 18 090 13 011
- Zillow Home ID: 14527860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 976 Ridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30083 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 121.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% higher than in Stone Mountain, and 307.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30083 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stone Mountain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30083 home values.
- # 0$62K31864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292