9763 Gorham Pl, San Ramon, CA 945833 beds, 2 baths, 1,153 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $533
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 466 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,153 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 2120550138
- Zillow Home ID: 18446784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9763 Gorham Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94583 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in San Ramon, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94583 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Ramon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94583 home values.
- 9759 Gorham Pl San Ramon, CA$607K21888
- 9767 Gorham Pl San Ramon, CA$667K421,727
- 9758 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$696K321,662
- 9760 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$687K321,769
- 9755 Gorham Pl San Ramon, CA$674K321,153
- 9771 Gorham Pl San Ramon, CA$637K421,383
- 9756 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$658K421,448
- 9762 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$664K321,153
- 9754 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$678K321,153
- 9764 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$652K421,383
- 9751 Gorham Pl San Ramon, CA$654K421,383
- 9775 Gorham Pl San Ramon, CA$671K321,153
- 2830 Pownal Ave San Ramon, CA$684K321,153
- 9766 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$671K421,407
- 9757 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$716K421,883
- 9766 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$647K421,407
- 9755 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$712K421,777
- 9779 Gorham Pl San Ramon, CA$710K421,786
- 9753 Davona Dr San Ramon, CA$608K21888
- 2829 Pownal Ave San Ramon, CA$706K21888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.