This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-200K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Tulsa is $14,836.
Estimated value increase: $6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Tulsa is $8,900.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- All time views: 1,380
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $112,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1008 sqft
- Additional Buildings: "None"
- Appliance Connections: "Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Gas"
- Appliance Connections: "Hot Water Heater-Gas"
- Appliance Connections: "Telephone"
- Appliance Connections: "Washer "
- Appliances Included: "Dishwasher"
- Appliances Included: "Range/Oven"
- Appliances Included: "Refrigerator"
- Appliances Included: "Washer"
- Bedroom 2: "Level 1"
- Bedroom 3: "Level 1"
- City: Tulsa
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Cooling: "Central AC"
- Counter Top Material: "Laminate"
- County: Tulsa
- "Ceiling Fans"
- Exterior Siding: "Masonite"
- Fence: "None"
- Flooring: "Carpet"
- Flooring: "Laminate"
- Foundation: "Crawl Space"
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: "Attached"
- Grade School: Skelly
- Hall Bath: "Bathtub"
- Hall Bath: "Full Bath"
- Heating Source: Gas/Electric
- Heating System: "Central"
- High School: Hale
- Hot Water: "Gas"
- "Cable TV Wired"
- "Smoke Detector"
- Internet List: Yes
- Kitchen: "Level 1"
- Living Room: "Combo"
- Lot Description: "None"
- Master Bath: "Full Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Level 1"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Private Bath"
- Middle/Jr High School: Hale
- Oven Description: "Other"
- Patio/Deck: "Patio"
- Pool on Premises: "None"
- Property Sub Type: Duplex
- Property Type: Residential
- Range: 14E
- Range Description: Other
- Roof Material: Asphalt / Fiberglass
- School District: Tulsa (1)
- Sewer: City
- SqFt Source: Court House
- Status: Pending
- Street Direction: E
- Street Type: Street
- Style: Other
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Cable TV"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Electric"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Gas "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Phone "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Water"
- Water Source: "City"
- Windows: "Aluminum"
- Year Built Source: Court House
- Zip Code: 74146
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 76365941900570
- Zillow Home ID: 22236012
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% lower than in Tulsa, and 9.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 74146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
|9772 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$130K||--||3||2,268|
|9760 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$128K||--||4||2,268|
|10011 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$102K||3||2||1,466|
|10005 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$108K||3||2||1,636|
|9769 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$108K||--||3||2,103|
|10017 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$105K||--||2||1,707|
|9761 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$118K||--||3||2,103|
|9785 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$112K||4||3||2,103|
|9778 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$119K||3||2||1,134|
|9775 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$110K||2||1||2,103|
|10001 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$97K||3||2||1,412|
|10025 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$102K||--||2||1,692|
|10014 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$110K||4||2||1,788|
|9783 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$115K||--||4||2,103|
|9786 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$134K||--||4||2,268|
|10002 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$98K||--||2||1,464|
|10008 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$126K||3||2||1,530|
|10020 E 33rd Pl Tulsa, OK||$100K||--||2||1,357|
|9787 E 33rd St Tulsa, OK||$134K||--||3||2,871|
|3158 S 101st East Ave Tulsa, OK||$72K||3||2||1,561|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!