9768 Lost Colt Cir, Las Vegas, NV 891173 beds, 3 baths, 2,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 129 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $49
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 1459997
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 603 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,017 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 16306210032
- Zillow Home ID: 7109845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9768 Lost Colt Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Lakes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37% lower than in Las Vegas, and 48.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Lakes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Lakes home values.
- 9764 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$262K42.52,017
- 9772 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$262K442,235
- 9761 Horse Back Cir Las Vegas, NV$220K321,552
- 9761 Horse Back Cir # 0 Las Vegas, NV$191K31.51,552
- 9757 Horse Back Cir Las Vegas, NV$215K321,552
- 9765 Horse Back Cir Las Vegas, NV$271K42.51,898
- 9765 Horse Back Cir Las Vegas, NV$126K42.51,898
- 9760 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$119K321,580
- 9776 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$253K43.52,235
- 9760 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$209K321,580
- 9753 Horse Back Cir Las Vegas, NV$242K331,755
- 9769 Horse Back Cir Las Vegas, NV$224K321,552
- 9773 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$243K42.52,017
- 9765 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$208K321,580
- 9752 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$222K32.51,693
- 9769 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$300K542,235
- 9749 Horse Back Cir Las Vegas, NV$217K221,541
- 9761 Lost Colt Cir Las Vegas, NV$239K321,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!