9768 Villa La Mora Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891473 beds, 3 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $1,000
- Price/sqft: $1
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Wood Floors, Breakfast Bar, Separate Shower, DualSinks, Private Backyard, Pantry, Great Room, Carpet, Formal LivingRoom, Master Walk-In Closet, Gas Stove/Oven, Master Suite, OversizedGarden Tub
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16319815005
- Zillow Home ID: 63327048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9768 Villa La Mora Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Las Vegas, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 9774 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$162K32.51,516
- 9762 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$161K22.51,516
- 9780 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$156K331,458
- 9756 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$150K33.51,458
- 9775 Coffee Ave Las Vegas, NV$164K321,473
- 9781 Coffee Ave Las Vegas, NV$177K321,612
- 9769 Coffee Ave Las Vegas, NV$181K221,612
- 9767 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$158K32.51,458
- 9773 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$162K32.51,516
- 9761 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K331,516
- 9752 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$161K32.51,516
- 9786 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$163K33.51,516
- 9787 Coffee Ave Las Vegas, NV$186K321,612
- 9779 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K32.51,458
- 9755 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$153K32.51,374
- 9763 Coffee Ave Las Vegas, NV$166K321,473
- 9792 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$154K331,516
- 9748 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$159K32.51,458
- 9785 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$158K32.51,374
- 9751 Villa La Mora Ave Las Vegas, NV$152K32.51,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.