977 Douglas St, Calimesa, CA 923202 beds, 2 baths, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $399,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 1339 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Horses and Large Animals OK here! RV, Boat, Trailer, Additional Car Parking OK along fenced yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 409090004
- Zillow Home ID: 17957378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 977 Douglas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.2% greater than in Calimesa, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Calimesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92320 home values.
- 987 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$187K21744
- 963 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$388K432,389
- 997 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$180K21.5610
- 1007 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$384K222,232
- 955 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$376K322,064
- 947 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$547K32.253,068
- 1009 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$269K21.751,630
- 1017 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$350K432,767
- 939 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$260K21.51,226
- 1025 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$423K43.252,867
- 1021 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$124K20.5880
- 933 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$245K211,178
- 998 Fremont St Calimesa, CA$297K21.751,560
- 966 Fremont St Calimesa, CA$332K331,677
- 342 E Avenue L Calimesa, CA$262K31.751,376
- 938 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$223K211,320
- 1012 Fremont St Calimesa, CA$571K32.752,064
- 946 Fremont St Calimesa, CA$347K211,347
- 927 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$388K231,995
- 1034 Douglas St Calimesa, CA$158K111,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.