- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 4,413 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- 98 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,308 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0000 L:2778
- Zillow Home ID: 56930213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $455-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01940 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Lynnfield as a whole. Among 01940 homes, this home is valued 4.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynnfield, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
|975 Main St Lynnfield, MA||$447K||3||1.5||1,905|
|995 Main St Lynnfield, MA||$536K||3||1.5||2,317|
|24 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$597K||4||2.75||2,691|
|973 Main St Lynnfield, MA||$359K||2||1||1,117|
|26 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$618K||4||2.5||2,567|
|1005 Main St Lynnfield, MA||$535K||4||1.5||2,464|
|986 Main St Lynnfield, MA||$535K||4||2||2,281|
|20 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$647K||4||2.5||2,518|
|18 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$555K||3||4||2,163|
|972 Main St Lynnfield, MA||$471K||4||1.5||2,215|
|2 Strout Ave Lynnfield, MA||$474K||3||2||1,961|
|16 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$518K||3||2.5||2,244|
|22 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$593K||4||2.5||2,797|
|4 Strout Ave Lynnfield, MA||$554K||4||3||2,693|
|18 Pine Hill Rd Lynnfield, MA||$538K||4||1.5||2,641|
|28 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$533K||3||2.5||1,938|
|27 Wing Rd Lynnfield, MA||$509K||3||2.5||1,809|
|1011 Main St Lynnfield, MA||$411K||3||2||1,737|
|6 Strout Ave Lynnfield, MA||--||3||2.5||1,949|
|17 Pine Hill Rd Lynnfield, MA||$425K||2||1||1,336|
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!