- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
977 Pinelli St, Orlando, FL 328033 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: 392 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 212230394002170
- Zillow Home ID: 46167214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 977 Pinelli Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baldwin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.9% lower than in Orlando, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 981 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$74K21950
- 973 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$100K321,300
- 983 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$78K31.51,035
- 987 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$76K22890
- 978 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$86K23984
- 974 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$118K311,406
- 980 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$137K311,207
- 972 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$84K21970
- 968 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$101K221,014
- 4718 Beach Blvd Orlando, FL$132K321,440
- 922 Eldridge St Orlando, FL$89K421,450
- 4800 Beach Blvd Orlando, FL$143K221,478
- 952 Eldridge St Orlando, FL--------
- 817 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$74K211,395
- 916 Eldridge St Orlando, FL$95K311,081
- 975 Burns St Orlando, FL$161K221,716
- 985 Burns St Orlando, FL$149K321,636
- 5216 Josephine St Orlando, FL$110K311,000
- 813 Pinelli St Orlando, FL$72K321,163
- 995 Burns St Orlando, FL$185K321,483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.