978 W Main St, Genoa, IL 601353 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Rent for this home is $1,300 per month with a $1,250 deposit. Tenants are responsible for all utilities (electricity, gas, water & garbage collection, phone, cable/satellite) but there is no sewer bill as this home has an individual septic tank. Tenants are also responsible for the yard work (mowing and upkeep of established landscaping). Repainting of the interior walls is allowed.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $107,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Available to Section 8 housing applicants
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0224427010
- Zillow Home ID: 61690208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 978 W Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% higher than in Genoa, and 1332.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Genoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60135 home values.
- 974 W Main St Genoa, IL$94K21750
- 972 W Main St Genoa, IL$94K41.51,250
- 100 Deer Creek Dr Genoa, IL$138K------
- 984 W Main St Genoa, IL$84K321,400
- 981 W Main St Genoa, IL$111K31950
- 975 W Main St Genoa, IL$141K31.25--
- 994 W Main St Genoa, IL$114K221,055
- 989 W Main St Genoa, IL$262K------
- W Main St Genoa, IL--------
- 966 W Main St Genoa, IL$142K------
- 100 Deer Creek Dr APT 3 Genoa, IL$98K21700
- 956 W Main St Algonquin, IL$205K421,420
- 150 Deer Creek Dr Genoa, IL$85K------
- 205 Deer Creek Dr Genoa, IL$152K422,000
- 952 W Main St Genoa, IL$86K312,024
- 200 Deer Creek Dr Genoa, IL$140K------
- 944 W Main St Genoa, IL$141K------
- 944 1/2 W Main St Genoa, IL--------
- 115 Oak St Genoa, IL$141K------
- 958 W Main St Genoa, IL$162K321
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!